Fall Of Nintendo Trailer2 Fall Of Nintendo Trailer2

Uhh dude

Yeh you're like over a year late now so what happened to part 2?

Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

It needs

A sequel...play it out like ROTMK!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

0_0

Wow dude that was awesome...great animation skills and humor and definately didn't see that ending coming.Adding this to my favorites...Keep up the good work :D

super mario bros2 quickie super mario bros2 quickie

Well...

It was slightly funny...and it was a bit choppy.But other than that it was decent for a quickie and it appears you're still a n00b.Because it appeared that you actually put some decent effort into it,I gave you a 5 so as not to discourage you.Hope it passes and you progress in your skills.

Dark Lord of The 13th Realm

Lilmario:Incomplete Files Lilmario:Incomplete Files

Hell yeh

What can I say,you never cease to impress me.Please finish these!Can't wait to see everything else you do

Lilmario responds:

Dragonball X EP1 Invasion Dragonball X EP1 Invasion

Not bad for a newbie

Gotta do a little work to the audio,and maybe some compression too.But the animation is beyond most first flashes on average.Pretty good

F-KREW Leader

Zelda: Unsealed Zelda: Unsealed

Awesome!

That was great dude!I can't believe you did all that new stuff since yesterday.Definately deserved a 5!

F-KREW Leader

Lilmario responds:

Much <3, Zer0 :D

sonic and other madness 3 sonic and other madness 3

Just wanted to let you know...

The flash was pretty good.You drawing skills need a little work.Also,just so you know,I'm the guy that made your icon ^_^

Bein helpful to those who need it,

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Cool, thanks for the icon :)
didnt know strangers could do that O_o

Kinpatsu's Valentine Kinpatsu's Valentine

First good flash I've seen tonight

LMFAO I loved it!The song fit it so perfectly.And you are a really good animator.Kind of remind me of the Dad n' Me style of art,which is not a bad thing.I'm defenately going to go watch more of your stuff!

Still kind of laughing from you flash,

catbrush responds:

Oh no, don't watch my other stuff! It's kind of downhill as you go back in time from this one. Oh well, your loss. Hope you like them anyways.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day, and thanks for the review! :D <3 <3

my clay loop (green) my clay loop (green)

Jus add a preloader please...

It was pretty good claymation.Short,but good.I assume you're going to continue with a claymation vid now,so good luck with that!