Liberty Warrior 3 Demo Liberty Warrior 3 Demo

Well...

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

But I still think it needs a lot of work...but I'm glad I could help you stay in the Portal.

-Midnight Attack- -Midnight Attack-

Cool

Nice 007 theme use...and somewhat sniperish graphics.a replay value is really good...i'll definately be coming back to play this game!

GameFreak89 responds:

thanks long live the f-krew!!

PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

didnt work

i followed this thing exactly to the last word....TWICE!and it didnt work.and i know more people who've tried and it wouldnt work for them!

F_KREW Leader

Space Fighters Revolution Space Fighters Revolution

I thought it was good...

...it could use some cool power-ups or other things to blow up but it's still really good.Good response times and after a while it starts speeding up it looks like but i died before i could actually tell.if you play ONE game on Newgrounds,let it be Dad N' Me...if you play TWO games on Newgrounds,let them be Dad N' Me and Space Fighters Revolution!

F_KREW Leader

Nemo responds:

Thank you very much for the great review. I agree with the powerup stuff, I should have put some more in. I might do something like that later, but chances are I won't because I am THROUGH with this game. It probably started to speed up because more enemies make it jump a bit (lag). Anyway, thanks again for the review!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

another wonderful game!but i just can't believe this doesnt have a perfect 5.anyway this game is completely addictive.and sunchips is really hard to beat.i keep either gettin shot of that spin kick thing he does when you knock him down.

Shitemon Shitemon

dude

i hope this was just a preveiw or sumtin...i wanna play the rest.gave u a 4.

Springfield Inter. V1 Springfield Inter. V1

cool

thats pretty cool man...could you tell me where you d/l the "D'oh Song".its so funny!keep it up man.

Mickey is Pissed Mickey is Pissed

Cant wait...

Cant wait till you make version 2!so funny...mickey...guns...killing strawberryclock(i hate him so much!)anyway,cool game!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

DUDE!

that is so fuckin fun!i laughed,killed,laughed and killed.so damn cool.keep it up!

F-KREW Leader

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Ass -N- Titties...and shoulders?

haha i'm good at this!i never really noticed that shoulders can look like tits.this was informative.